SafeWay is a reliable, single-use, breath alcohol tester that provides convenient, non-invasive alcohol screening at workplace, at home or anywhere you go.
ASD's innovative and proprietary NanoPore Silicon Substrate Technology (NPSS) offers a 3-dimentional Nano substrate to our proprietary reagent. With our NPSS technology, alcohol oxidation is carried out in molecular precision and with controlled timing. The results is very visible color change indicating level of alcohol gas in human breath. Similar to gas chromatography, NPSS brings Nano technology down to consumer product and applications. And, unlike micro particles used in that past, our Nano particles make every molecule of alcohol accessible to rapid oxidation.
- Wait 15 Minutes after your last alcoholic drink
- Squeeze flexible tube to break inner ampoule and activate the NPSS crystals
- Blow through the tube for 12 seconds
- See your result in 2~3 minutes
If SafeWay detects the presence of alcohol in an individual’s breath, the crystals will change color from yellow to greenish blue.
SafeWay is the perfect disposable alcohol tester for inclusion in company wellness programs either on its own or as part of larger substance abuse educational event. SafeWay is the best disposable breath alcohol tester designed for consumer and professional alike. It is available in four different percentiles ( .02, .04, .05, .08) to test various levels of Breath-Alcohol
||2.75 x .375 x .375 inches (6.9 x .9 x .9 cm)
||0.2 oz (5.7 grams)
|| Alcohol Reaction with Chemically Coated Crystals
|B.A.C. Test Levels
||0.02, 0.04, 0.05, and 0.08%BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration)
| Effective Use
| Shelf Life
- FDA Cleared
- Patented Technology
- Long Shelf Life (2 years)
- Available in .02, .04, .05 and .08 Alcohol Screening Levels
- Disposable and Discrete
- Easy to Use, 4 Simple Steps
- Provide Fast Ressults; 2 Minute Response Time
- Affordable Alcohol Detection System
- Crystals change color from yellow to blue-green when alcohol level is at or above 0.02 %BAC
- Provides rapid results that are over 99% accurate
- Smallest disposable alcohol tester available - less than 3" x 5/8" inches
- A simple pinch activates the SingleShot indicator crystals – no warm up time necessary
- Cleared by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration as an Alcohol Screening Device - 510(k) clearance
- Can withstand extreme temperatures in a range is from 4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 to 50 degrees Celsius).
The following table helps you choose the correct tester
Where "Zero Tollerance Law" enforced
Under age alcohol screening
Operating heavy machinery
In countries where .02 is the legal limit for driving
Trucking / Railroad
||US Armed Forces Legal Limit
in countries where .04 is the legal limit for driving
|US Army, Navy, AF and Marines
||Safe guarding against the .08 legal limit
US Armed Forces
|with safety in mind
||US legal limit for driving
||US and many other countries
- individual packaged -You receive 1 SafeWay device in any test percentile level packed with user's guide.
- Refillable Keychain Holder holds one tester. The ultimate in breath testing convenience
- Refill - Bulk testers in any percentile for use with the SafeWay keychain breathalyzers.
- Case Pack - 100 testers in any percentile, individually wrapped or in bulk
Being disposable and discrete make SafeWay the perfect choice for Armed Forces, police check points, schools, rehabilitation centers, probation and employment testing.
SafeWay provides accurate and reliable indication of human breath alcohol
contents (BrAC). Unlike most semiconductor / electronic breathalyzers,
SafeWay does not produce False "Positive because", because SafeWay is made to react to alcohol vapor only and indifferent to all other
gases such as CO2 and acetone that exist in a normal human