PowerStation PSX, a heavy duty jump starter with 400 cold cranking Amperes that kick starts any vehicle regardless of its type. Avoid that inconvenient service station stop or that time consuming call to a road assistant by being self sufficient- having you our AAA on board. The PSX Power Station has its own built-in high pressure air compressor that keeps your tire pressures in check, saves you gas and prolongs tires life. The Power Station PSX is ideal for jump starting or inflating automobile tires or a high pressure rally bicycles, as well as sports balls, raft, and air-bed. Simply connect it to your tire stem and push the ON button to start inflating. The PSX comes with all the accessories you need to operate it.
The PSX convenient in-line pressure gauge displays pressure as it pumps. The gauge lets you monitor progress as the unit approaches your desired pressure
In addition to the pressure gauge, PSX battery jumper has a built-in voltmeter that keeps you inform of it's internal charge condition
A high power LED lamp will give plenty of light for roadside and emergency situations
- 18 Amp/hr rated power source with DC output port that runs variety of 12 V appliances
- 400A cranking power or 1000 Amps peak to peak power
- Starts up cars, trucks, RV's and boat in extreme climates
- Internal charging circuitry allows for re-charging from any 120V AC outlet
- Sealed, maintenance-free and heavy duty Lead Acid Battery is safe to use, transport and store
- 3 ft (1 yard) heavy-duty jumper cables and 400 amp Alligator clamps for maximum starting power
- Front panel voltmeter displays the PSX state of charge
- High-impact ABS molded case with rubberized handle provides durability and convenient transport
- LED work lights light up surrounding and perfect for emergency situations
- High pressure air compressor and nozzles can address a wide range of inflation
- At power off, the pressure gauge displays tire pressure
- LED warns against cable reverse polarity hook ups
- Includes 12V DC and 120V AC charging cables
||18AH, 1000 Amperes peak and 400 cold cracking Amperes
||400 Amp rms. and 1000 A peak current
||18 Ah a
||110 AC outlet or 12v car cigarette lighter
||11 to 14 volts with safe range indicator
||9.25" L x 6.34" W x 13.58" H
||Input: 120V 60Hz, 25W
- Air Compressor Unit
- Standard grab & lock type tire choke
- Sport ball needle
- 2 additional nozzles for air mattress, balloon and other sport goods
- AC Wall adapter to recharge
- Automobile cigarette lighter cord to recharge
- All accessories are kept in a secure built-in compartment
Frequently Asked Questions
Battery won't charge or hold charge?
The battery needs to be charged regularly even when not in use. The battery should be charged a minimum of once a month. Failure to do so can result in damaged cells and the battery not charging or holding a charge. Battery may also be damaged if the proper procedure for jumping the vehicle is not followed.
Do they come charged?
Batteries are fully charged at the factory but they will lose charge over time. New units need to be charged prior to initial use and at least once a month between usages. The initial charge could take up to 72 hours or until the charge light activates.
Can I replace battery?
No. There are no user serviceable parts inside this unit.
Will the battery test button tell me the charge of my car battery?
The battery test button only tells you the state of the jump starter battery. It will not tell you the state of charge of your car battery.
My Jump Starter shows charged but is not working.
Power switch must be turned to "ON" position.