Cobra's CDR810 Drive HD Dash Cams delivers peace of mind, security, and maybe even some entertainment, record everything drivers see in full 1080P HD video. It's a crazy world out there and Drive HD Dash Cams are the perfect solution to continuously record you surroundings keep you and your vehicle safe and secure. An embedded G-Sensor automatically saves clips where an impact has been detected . Drive HD Cams also take 12 megapixel still shots and all images and videos can be viewed on a TV or Computer.
- Full HD Recording - Records everything you see in 1080P Full HD (1920x1080)
- 8 GB MicroSD Memory Card Included - Unit is ready to use out-of-the-box
- Continuous Loop Recording - Time/date stamp embedded on all recordings.
- G-Sensor - Automatically saves events when a collision has been detected.
- Vivid 2-Inch LCD Screen - Video can also be played back on your TV or computer.
The CDR 810 records everything you see in 1080P Full HD (1920x1080). A 8 GB MicroSD Memory Card is included, so the unit is ready to use out-of-the-box. The CDR 810 has Continuous Loop Recording, with a time/date stamp embedded on all recordings. It also has a G-Sensor that automatically saves events when a collision has been detected. Videos can be viewed on the vivid 2 inch LCD Screen, and video can also be played back on your TV or computer.
||Lens Degrees Rotation:
||2592 x 1944 (Max 12M)
||Synchronous video & Sound record/only video without sound (optional)
|-20 ~ 60C
-10 ~ 60C
||Windows Media Player/KM Player
|Capacity of Battery:
||NTSC/PAL Analog Video & Audio
- CDR 810 Dash Cam
- Product Manual
- Heavy Duty Suction Cup Mount
- 8GB MicroSD Card
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a 32g micro class 10 card work in cobra cdr 810?
How do you reset the time and date?
1. User must stop recording mode by pressing the front left button. 2. Press Menu button on top-left TWICE to access setup menu. 3. Use buttons in the front to scroll up/down to date/time option. 4. Press Orange (ENTER) button to access and change your selections. 5. Tap on Menu button to exit setup options.