PowerStation PSX3 18Ah Portable Jump starter with Air Compressor, DC Outlet, and USB Port. PowerStation PSX3 is not only a heavy duty jump starter, but also a 160 psi air compressor, a 12v power source, and an emergency light on the side of the road. This all in one portable power pack will jump your dead battery, inflate your flat tire, and can charge your cell phone back to life.
PowerStation PSX3 high power air compressor is indispensable for long road trips, able to quickly fill up your vehicle’s flat tire. Great for the outdoors, the PSX3’s 12V DC outlet provides the ultimate convenience when keeping your cell phone and other electronics running. The red and green LED indicators let you know whether your PowerStation PSX3 is at full charge or needs to be charged. PowerStation PSX3 can be charged with you 12v DC cigarette outlet (4’ cord included), or your 120v wall outlet.
- Ultra high power 18 amp hour battery starts batteries instantly
- 160 PSI air compressor inflates tires and sporting goods quickly
- 1 Amp USB port charges most electronics
- Powerful 3 LED emergency light
- 32 Inch (82 cm) jumper cables and 400 amp clamps
- Racing gauges and carbon fiber texturing
- Polarity Reversed Light warns of improper connections
- Recharger trough AC wall socket or via car cig-lighter-
- Re-charging cords are included
||18Ah, 1000 Amp. peak or 400 cold cracking Amp.
||6 AWG - 32" Length
||110 AC outlet or 12v car cigarette lighter
||11.5 in. x 10.75 in. x 8.375 in.
||11 to 14 volts range indicator
- PowerStation PSX3
- Standard grab & lock type tire choke
- Sport ball needle
- Additional nozzles for sport goods
- AC Wall adapter to recharge
- Automobile cigarette lighter cord to recharge
- All accessories are kept in a secure built-in compartment
Frequently Asked Questions
Battery won't charge or hold charge?
The battery needs to be charged regularly even when not in use. The battery should be charged a minimum of once a month. Failure to do so can result in damaged cells and the battery not charging or holding a charge. Battery may also be damaged if the proper procedure for jumping the vehicle is not followed.
Do they come charged?
Batteries are fully charged at the factory but they will lose charge over time. New units need to be charged prior to initial use and at least once a month between usages. The initial charge could take up to 72 hours or until the charge light activates.
Can I replace battery?
No. There are no user serviceable parts inside this unit.
Will the battery test button tell me the charge of my car battery?
The battery test button only tells you the state of the jump starter battery. It will not tell you the state of charge of your car battery.
My jump starter shows charged but is not working.
Power switch must be turned to "ON" position.