AlcoTector WAT90 is a state of the art instrument used to detect Ethyl Alcohol from a valid breath sample. AlcoTector uses an electrochemical fuel cell to measure the concentration of alcohol from the exhaled human breath.
If alcohol is present, a corresponding voltage is generated from the fuel cell, which is proportional to the alcohol content of the sample provided by a human subject. This voltage is then sent to the Micro controller to calculate and display a subjects %BAC level.
The AlcoTector WAT90 is currently being used by the majority of law enforcement roadside screening, corrections, probation officers, substance abuse clinics, boating, military, and many other areas of professional testing in which fuel-cell accuracy and reliability is required.
- Electrochemical Fuel Cell Breathalyzer
- RS 232 serial printing interface
- Intuitive Menu and LCD Display
- Easy two button operation
- CE approved
- Fully configurable to your application
- Suitable for law enforcement, health professionals and more!
Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
- Better linear accuracy away from the point of calibration
- Less chance of getting false positives from interfering substances such as kytones, which can be seen in conditions such as diabetes or people on fad diets
- Improved sensor life â€“ The AlcoTector sensor is designed to be robust and last for thousands of tests in fields such as Law Enforcement.
||Electrochemical Oxidation (Fuel Cell)
||Range of Measurement:
||.000 ~ .400 BrAC
||~ 20 seconds
||45-60 seconds between positive tests
||Automatically actuated sampling system
||Units of Measure:
||Can be displayed in gm%, mg/ml, mg/L
||Illuminated LCD display 2" x .67"
||DOT & NHTSA Approved
||Self-check when powered on
||6.5" x 3" x 1.4"
||11.6 ounces with batteries
- AlcoTector WAT90 Unit
- 4 one-way ultra-trap mouthpieces
- Steel reinforced heavy duty briefcase
- 4 AA Alkaline Battery
- 12 volt auto adapter