USPS Priority Mail
We are now offering USPS Priority mail for orders under one pound. All USPS orders have "Delivery Confirmation Number" but not a tracking while on route. We will provide you with the Delivery Confirmation Number if you enter your correct e-mail address with your order. Priority mail takes from 1-3 days once your order has been shipped.
All shipment larger than 1 pound or oversize packages are shipped by FedEx Ground unless otherwise chosen at the time of ordering. All overnight shipment placed on Fridays, will be delivered the next Monday, unless, you have specifically instructed for Saturday delivery (there will no Sunday delivery by any carrier) to instruct for Saturday delivery, please call our sales representative to make sure your shipment is confirmed for Saturday delivery. Please note that FedEx does not offer all method of shipment in all zip codes and a Saturday delivery has special handling and surcharge fees imposed by FedEx that will be passed on to you.
Orders will ship USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail (EMS) unless it is specifically asked and paid for Fed EX Global Express. Please be aware that FedEx in most countries acts as a customs broker on your behalf and will bill you accordingly for their services. Any additional charges billed to you by carrier as an "additional service charge" is always receivers responsibility.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Aruba, Canada, Guam, Virgin Islands Only Air shipping is available. You may chose USPS Priority (1-3 days) or USPS Express mail (1-2 days).
We ship to most countries but not all. If you do not find your country in our shopping cart at the time of order, that means we do not ship to your county. please register with a US freight forwarder that can handle that for you. Please note that we do not accept credit card from your country either. To get your order processed, you need to work with us off Internet. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Military Postal Services PPO and FPO
APO/FPO/AP/AE are shipped via US Postal Service only. Please allow slightly longer delivery time for delivery. APO shipments cannot be tracked beyond USPS sorting facilities. Once the package has departed the facility APO customers must contact the APO in regards to shipment. ASD cannot be held responsible for a failure to deliver by a 3rd party shipping service such as USPS or APO.
Ship to Address Verification
- All addresses in Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, and PO box addresses must be listed with the credit card company in order for us to process that transaction.
- If the shipping address is different than the billing address, please enter the phone number of the ship to address in the commenting area.
- For verification purposes, when shipping to a business location, please provide the name and main phone number of the company as listed in the phone book or your company website.
- For security purposes, we do not ship to hotels, Mailboxes etc. type companies or freight forwarding companies.
- For all order larger that $250.00, the shipping address must be listed with the credit card company in order for us to process the order.
- Any international customs duties and any brokerage fees are to be sole responsibility of customers.
- If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you through e-mail. Please make sure that your e-mail address is valid and entered correctly, we cannot be held responsible if you do not receive your messages.