Get accurate barometric pressure, as well as altitude above sea-level with our new hand-held ADC Ridge Altimeter. It's easily calibrated by turning the altimeter scale ring comes with a click-on lanyard. An ergonomic body design provides the perfect hand-fit both with and without gloves. Classic functionality is a beautiful thing.
Using the Brunton ADC Ridge precision altimeter, you can track your climbing progress as well as predict changes in local weather conditions.
- Easy to calibrate with a turn of the dial
- No battery or power source needed
- Track your climbing progress as well as predict changes in local weather conditions
- Brunton Altimeter indicates altitude in 100 ft. increments up to 16,300 ft. (4,968m)
- The barometric gauge indicates pressure in inches of mercury (inHg)
- Barometric data can be used to predict fair or stormy weather
- The Brunton Altimeter calibrates easily by setting the rotary dial to a known altitude.
- Detachable lanyard webbing strap adjusts to fit over bare or gloved hands
- A great complement to your compass for hiking, mountaineering and climbing adventures
- Ergonomic body design is easy to hold and read
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the ADC Ridge available in Meters?
The ADC Ridge is not offered in meters, only in Feet.
Since the ADC Ridge has been discontinued. What is the closest replacement?
Brunton has replaced the mechanical ADC Ridge with an all digital line up called the Nomad.