The Brunton O.S.S. 70M is the re-evolution of the award-winning Eclipse 8099. Still featuring the three clinometers system, combined clear base plate for mapping and mirror for sighting, and a round level bubble for more accurate measurements, the 70M has been fitted with the new Brunton O.S.S. alignment system for even greater precision and reliability.
- BRUNTON O.S.S. alignment system
- Tool free declination adjustment
- On the map Meridian lines
- Magnified read-out for 1° accuracy
- Protective cover with sighting mirror
- Field reference cards for mapping and emergency use
- 3 clinometer systems
- Map magnifier
- 1° resolution
- Scales: Feet, mile and meter scales
- Map Scale: 1:24k, UTM
- Made in the USA
||4.1" x 2.5" x 1"
- Brunton O.S.S. 70M
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the 70M have a global needle? Will it work anywhere around the world?
The needle on the 70M is specific to a particular region. The three regions are: northern, equatorial, and southern.