Brunton Monopod's small footprint and quick set-up make it a favorite for lightweight packers who use binoculars, scopes or cameras and surveying equipments. The aluminum and brass construction eliminates any magnetic interference cause by ordinary tripod / monopod. It's also sturdy enough to be used as a walking stick.
- Manufactured using non-magnetic aluminum and brass
- Mounting post is a standard 1/4 - 20 thread
- Adjustable legs for use on almost any surface
- Pointed tips on the ends of all three for no-slip use
- Use with the ball & socket mount
|3-Section, 25.5'' to 62.5''