Lifeloc's top of the line professional breath alcohol testing devices, the FC20 and the FC20 Bluetooth, are the most advanced and feature rich on the market. Our premium tester includes all the features of the FC10 and FC10Plus in addition to standard 500 test memory (expandable to over 4,000 depending on test record size), customizable printing options and computer interface with keyboard options.
The FC20 operating system is built for user flexibility. It allows full agency and departmental customization of important security functions and testing protocols. Lifeloc "Sequence" software ensures each step of the testing process can be tailored to your specific test protocol and user situation.
The optional keyboard allows for easy data entry of operator and subject designated information such as location or subject ID. Printing options include Thermal, Impact, or direct printing from your PC using Lifeloc software. Wireless or direct connect.
- U.S. DOT (NHTSA) conforming product
- Automatic, Manual and Passive sampling modes
- Auto adjusting backlit LCD for excellent day or night visibility
- EasyTabâ„¢ mouthpiece eliminates operator contact with wet-end of mouthpiece
- Breath flow directed away from the operator
- Fastest response and recovery times in the industry
- Easy to understand user prompts step the operator through each test
- Audible and graphical breath flow and BAC level indicators
- Exceptional battery life provides up to 6,000 tests. Rechargeable or standard.
- Full Sized 1" Platinum Fuel Cell alcohol sensor ensures long life and reliability
- 500 test memory with upgradable options for up to 4,000+
- Advanced security features such as password protection
- Real time clock for time and date stamping
- Rugged housing meets international drop, shock and vibration standards
- Patented Lifeloc sampling and measurement algorithms
- Popular language and unit of measure options
- Keyboard option for easy data entry
- Communications: Bluetooth or serial interface.
- Automatic calibration, calibration verification and record retention when used with Lifeloc EASYCAL® station
- Computer interface and remote diagnostics using Alcomarkâ„¢
- Made in USA
||Full Size 1" diameter Platinum Fuel Cell. Alcohol Specific.
||0 to .600 BAC
||± .005 BAC to .100 BAC. ± 5% above .100 to .400 BAC
||Immediate on negatives, under 10 seconds on positives.
||Immediate on negatives, under 30 seconds on positives.
||Units of Measure:
||BAC standard. Available in other common units of measure.
||1.65" x .87" (42 x 22 mm) viewing area graphic OLED. Adjustable contrast. Graphs breath flow and alcohol level.
||Automatically actuated electronic pump. No cocking required.
||32° - 130° F (0° - 55° C)
||Four (4) AA alkaline or NiMH rechargable batteries. 160 hours "on" hours or up to 6,000 tests.
||2.6" x 5" x 1.25" (66 x 127 x 33mm)
||8 oz. (226 grams)
- FC20 breath alcohol tester
- Compact thermal printer
- Thermalast thermal paper
- Printer charger
- Protective rubber grip (yellow)
- 4 AA batteries
- 10 EasyTabâ„¢ mouthpieces
- Wrist strap
- User manual
- Training CD
- 1 year warranty
- Rugged carrying case.