Campbell Hausfeld CC2300 is a powerful cordless design offers true portability with 7.2 AMP Hour sealed lead acid battery. The CC2300 is a high pressure pump with a cooling fan that extends device life expectancy. Pressure gauge with a 12-Volt power outlet, 15-AMP fuse, and 110-Volt AC adapter and 12-Volt DC adapter.
The CC2300 is a cordless air compressor and a 12- volt power source to drive your other outdoor gears. I is a great camping companion that includes built-in tire gauge, battery charge indicator, and fused protection.
This compressor can be charged through a 110 volt AC outlet or from your automobile cigarette lighter. A hidden compartment holds power charger and other accessories.
- 120 PSI
- Easy inflation of tires, sports balls, rafts, etc.
- Built-in pressure gauge monitors tire pressure
- Cordless design allows true portability
- Extra power outlet runs most 12-volt equipment
- Runs from 12V as well as 110 Volts AC
- Fuse provides overload protection
- Grab & lock tire choke
- 1 year warranty
||3 Inflation Accessories
||11.5" x 4.8" x 9.6"
- Air Compressor Unit
- 3 Inflation Accessories