Never get stranded on the road! Whether you need a jumpstarter for your vehicle, a high pressure air compressor for your tires, a charger to charge up your cell phone or need an emergency light on the side of the road as you perform these tasks; the PSX-2 Power Station does it all! . Beside jump starting your car, the PSX-2 Power Station also easily inflates vehicle tires with its high power 160psi built-in air compressor and works as a 12-volt power source for most 12 volt portable devices.
- Starts cars, trucks, recreational vehicles, and boats without the need of host vehicle or an AC power source.
- 12V DC power outlet provides power for appliances designed to plug into a vehicle or boat 12V power socket
- Solid-state, integrated charger allows for re-charging of the PSX battery from any 120V AC power source
- Sealed, maintenance-free heavy duty battery is safe to use, transport and store
- 37 inch (94cm) heavy-duty industrial welding cables and 400 amp clamps for maximum starting power
- Battery volt meter for quick assessment of PSX internal battery state of charge
- High-impact molded case provides durability and convenient transport
- LED work light for roadside repairs or emergency situations
- High pressure air compressor and adaptors can address a wide range of inflation needs
- Pressure gauge displays air pressure in PSI
- "Cables Reversed" indicator lights indicate reverse polarity warning
- Includes 12V DC cable and 120V AC charger cable
|14AH, 1000 Amperes peak and 300 cold cracking Amperes
|400 Amp rms. and 1000 A peak current
|14 Ah at fully charged
|110 AC outlet or 12v car cigarette lighter
|11 to 14 volts with safe range indicator
|12.21 in x 10.71 in x 9.29 in
|Input: 120V 60Hz, 25W
- PSX2 Unit
- Standard grab & lock type tire choke
- Sport ball needle
- 2 additional nozzles for air mattress, balloon and other sport goods
- AC Wall adapter to recharge
- Automobile cigarette lighter cord to recharge
- All accessories are kept in a secure built-in compartment
Frequently Asked Questions
Battery won't charge or hold charge?
The battery needs to be charged regularly even when not in use. The battery should be charged a minimum of once a month. Failure to do so can result in damaged cells and the battery not charging or holding a charge. Battery may also be damaged if the proper procedure for jumping the vehicle is not followed.
Do they come charged?
Batteries are fully charged at the factory but they will lose charge over time. New units need to be charged prior to initial use and at least once a month between usages. The initial charge could take up to 72 hours or until the charge light activates.
Can I replace battery?
No. There are no user serviceable parts inside this unit.
Will the battery test button tell me the charge of my car battery?
The battery test button only tells you the state of the jumpstarter battery. It will not tell you the state of charge of your car battery.
My Jumpstarter shows charged but is not working.
Power switch must be turned to "ON" position.